The Clinical Assistant Professor will be expected to teach four courses per semester in the Rehabilitation Counseling Masters programs, in both the on-campus and online versions. The successful candidate will contribute to the mission of the program and will be responsible for advising students, reviewing portfolios and Applications To Candidacy, attend program and department faculty meetings, participate in the admissions process, and participate in maintaining program accreditation. The position may include Program Director responsibilities for qualified applicants.
Responsibilities for the Program Director include:
- Provide leadership of the Masters and Advanced Graduate Certificate (AGC) programs by assessing, reviewing, revising and developing program components.
- Direct masters and AGC program admissions.
- Ensure program complies with current accreditation standards (Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Professions – CACREP ).
- Schedule and conduct program faculty meetings on a semesterly basis.
- Advise and assign advisers for newly admitted students.
- Work collaboratively with online programs manager to help ensure optimal student experience in online programs.
- Work collaboratively with the clinical coordinator to help ensure positive internship experience for students and placement sites.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.