Data management and data analysis
- Assist with the development and writing of grant applications.
- Manage different aspects of assigned projects including IRB applications and communications.
- On assigned projects, manage outside contractors who provide graphic design, editorial, proof reading, web development and/or printing services.
- Assist with logistics for meetings including site selection, negotiating facility contracts, secure meeting rooms, and travel.
- Attend meetings as determined necessary for maintaining collaboration and networking among partners.
- Prepare reports and other documents as required and provide information as requested for use in reports to funding sources.
- Perform other duties that may be necessary or in the best interest of the grant programs.
Excellent Skills in data management and statistical analysis
- Excellent scholarly writing skills.
- Knowledgeable about research methodology
- Demonstrated ability to meet and manage multiple deadlines.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong project management and coordination abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative, team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Must be able to prepare clear, sound, accurate, and informative reports.
- Ability to participate in cohesive work groups while also able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Masters degree in nursing, psychology, public health, education, health services, public policy or other related field.
-up to two years experience.
PhD in Nursing, psychology, public health, education, health services, public policy or other related field.