OHSU School of Nursing
Join our team of exceptional faculty and students in Portland, Oregon, home to Oregon Health & Science University School of Nursing. OHSU has over 100 years of experience in nursing education, priding itself in innovative nurse educators. The Family Nurse Practitioner Program seeks doctorally prepared faculty interested in balancing clinical practice with teaching and scholarship. The FNP program has high faculty-to-student ratios, state-of-the-art simulation, and curriculum designed for developing well-prepared, quality, advanced practice nurses. The FNP program serves students from around the state allowing them to stay in their home communities while attending the FNP program.
- Full-time or part-time
- Maintain an active practice in family/primary care
- Teach in the FNP program and participate as a team member
- Mentor and advise students
- Engage in scholarship/research activities
- Doctoral degree – Ph.D. or D.N.P.
- Experience with teaching and mentoring students in a graduate nursing program
- R.N. and F.N.P. licensure in Oregon
- At least two years of practice experience as an FNP
Contact for More Information:
Cynthia Perry, Ph.D., F.N.P.-B.C.
FNP Program Director and Search Committee Member