Join Our Future
OHSU School of Nursing
Join our team of exceptional faculty and students in Portland, Oregon, home to Oregon Health & Science University School of Nursing. OHSU has over 100 years of experience in nursing education, priding itself in innovative nurse educators.
The Family Nurse Practitioner Program seeks faculty with a strong clinical background interested in balancing teaching and scholarship with clinical practice.
The FNP program has high faculty-to-student ratios, state-of-the-art simulation, and curriculum designed for developing well-prepared, quality, advanced practice nurses.
Portland has often been called the big city with the small town feel. Portland is about an hour away from world renowned hiking, fishing and skiing, the breathtaking Oregon coast, and wine country. Portland is home to nationally recognized restaurants, artisanal breweries, and unconventional culture. It has made an appearance on numerous "Best Of" list, including the "Top 10 Best Places to Live."
* Full-time or part-time
* Maintain an active practice in family/primary care
* Teach in the FNP program and participate as a team member
* Mentor and advise students
* Engage in scholarship/research activities
* Doctoral degree – Ph.D. or D.N.P. (or in process)
* Experience with teaching and/or mentoring students in a graduate nursing program
* R.N. and F.N.P. licensure in Oregon (or eligible)
* At least two years of practice experience as an FNP
Contact for More Information:
Teresa Turnbull, DNP., F.N.P.-B.C.
FNP Program Director and Search Committee Member Email: email@example.com