Search for University Jobs in Health Sciences
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
The Buffalo Educational Opportunity Center, an adult education enterprise, of the State University of New York, University Center for Academic and Workforce Development (UCAWD), with an annual enrollment of 1,940 students, invites candidates who can enthusiastically inspire and engage students. Candidates should have the ability to teach seated, remote and online courses in one or more the following subject areas:
Allied Health Programs
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- Central Sterilization Technician
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist
- NYS Certified Dental Assisting
- Patient Service Technician Specialist
- Registered Medical Assistant
- Academic Review: Basic Literacy: Writing & Reading, Math, Science, Social Studies
- College Preparation
- English as a Second Language
- High School Equivalency (HSE)
- Customer Service
- Incumbent Worker Series (IWS)
- Computer Classes – Microsoft
- Financial Wellness
- Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE®)
- Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC™)
- National Work Readiness Credential (NWRC)
Academic Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge of subject
- Provides students with appropriate learning materials and expertise in assigned subject(s)
- Evaluates students’ performance and provided effective feedback to guide student learning and success
- Responsible for contributing and maintaining an inclusive and collaborative environment
- Ability to conduct research or service in support of the mission and vision of the center.
- Deliver seated, remote and online lessons to EOC students.
- Enter grades, attendance into BANNER.
- Engage in the classroom, reply to emails and voicemails, and hold on-campus or online office hours.
- Maintain knowledge in one’s own discipline-related area by participating in professional development.
- Deliver test and certifications following all procedures
About the Center:
The mission of BEOC is to produce lifelong learners who are self-directed, empowered, and committed to excellence. Residents of the surrounding Buffalo community are provided a range of services designed to develop the academic and workforce development skills necessary to become self-sufficient. Programs and services are structured to adapt to the needs of our students – as well as to the demands of our community – and serve as first steps toward the attainment of long-term educational and employment skills.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |