The School of Nursing, Center for Nursing Research is looking to hire multiple Study Recruiter(s) who will primarily be responsible for recruiting participants for a clinical trial through the use of several tools. The Study Recruiter must thoroughly understand the Protocol and Inclusion/Exclusion criteria of the study, determine the specific patient population which needs to be reached, and develop a recruitment plan with the help of the research team. In this position, you will:
- Database review for individuals interested in the research study
- Prescreen individuals and disposition unqualified candidates
- Schedule appointments for pre-qualified eligible candidates
- Maintain and update the participant database
- Travel to community locations to recruit participants and build rapport with community members or agency staff
- Prepare advertising and marketing materials for the study using social media and traditional advertising methods. Marketing duties include sending out newsletters on a monthly basis, posting on social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), patient retention/welcome letters, end of study letters with updates on our clinical trial we are conducting.
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the http://buffalo.edu/University at Buffalo.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.