Adjunct Faculty at SONHP, non-clinical; multiple positions
The School of Nursing and Health Professions seeks to hire part-time (adjunct) faculty to assume teaching responsibilities for nursing and health professions course. Instructors for nursing courses must hold a California RN License.
Full Job Description:
The faculty member will assume responsibility and accountability for:
- Facilitating student learning
- Evaluate student performance; providing frequent student feedback to enable success; meeting with student at mid-term and end of course to assign grades.
- Attending departmental meetings
- Masters degree in nursing or health related field preferred.
- Experience in classroom teaching and teaching methods are preferred but not required.
- Other clinical/agencies requirements as needed.
To learn more about our programs, please refer to our website: https://www.usfca.edu/nursing
To apply, visit https://usfca.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/USF_Adjunct/job/USF-Hilltop-Campus/Adjunct-Faculty-at-SONHP--non-clinical--multiple-positions_R0002407.
The University of San Francisco is located in the heart of one of the worlds most innovative and diverse cities, and is home to a vibrant academic community of students and faculty who achieve excellence in their fields. Its diverse student body enjoys direct access to faculty, small classes and outstanding opportunities in the city itself. USF is San Francisco's first university, and its Jesuit Catholic mission helps ignite a students passion for social justice and a desire to Change the World From Here. For more information, visit http://www.usfca.edu.