Istanbul Gelisim University (IGU)
Hiring PhD in Physical Education and Sports, Coaching Training etc.
High incentive payments for Academic publications,
Recently established a modern skyscraper campus,
Over 1100 full-time staff
Over 30 000 graduate and undergraduate students
The highest number of internationally accredited programs in Turkey
Opportunity to live in Istanbul; one of the most amazing cities of the world.
Doctoral degree in Physical Education and Sports, Coaching Training or in related disciplines;
Candidates with research and project experience is preferred.
Candidates who have research and project writing experience are preferred.
Good publications and research record in SCI/SSCI in peer-reviewed journals ( minimum 5 papers )
Experience in technology, innovation, entrepreneurship, and project management are also preferred.
Having an international language certificate in English :
TOEFL iBT ( minimum 96 ) CPE ( minimum C ) CAE ( minimum A ) PTE ( minimum 78 )
1. Application letter, including a brief description of:
- Current research interests and research plans for the immediate future.
- Current and planned focus in academic teaching and the supervision of young researchers
3. List of publications / conferences / projects / citations / index screen
- Applicant’s publications / projects (Internet link for download or electronic submission of summaries in PDF versions)
- List of courses/lectures given
4. Copies of received certificates and awards
5. Net monthly salary expectation (all taxes and social security and health insurance costs in Turkey will be paid by IGU)
-Low weekly teaching load.
-Mainly expected to write research grant proposals; conduct research and make SCI publications