To teach courses in the Environmental Health and Safety program in the areas of general safety, industrial hygiene, toxicology, OSHA regulations, and fire safety. ABET assessment, CIH or CSP is a plus.
Providing online/classroom instruction in field.
- Fulfill contractual obligations during the term.
- Conduct each class according to the approved syllabus.
- Utilize the approved textbook and/or other instructional materials as approved.
- Be fully prepared and on time.
- Provide students guidance on coursework.
- Be familiar with and abide by college policies.
- Treat students and colleagues with respect and understanding of differences.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Program Director or Chair.
Work hours: According to Class Schedule (teaching, grading, advising) . This position is not required to work during periods of adverse weather or other emergencies ( maybe online with students).