Academic Program Chair- Medical Assistant (AD)
If you’re a winter lover/skin afficianado, this is the place for you!
Join an existing, well establish college and program to oversee Medical Assistant program and faculty.
Program awards Associate Degree in Medical Assisting.
- Prior MA faculty experience
- Master’s Degree in related field
- Competency with required AAMA/CAAHEP accrediting guidelines
- Current knowledge of MA programs, records required, etc
- Clear understanding of curriculum monitoring and development
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions
- Systematic approach to meeting deadlines
- Function well as part of a team
- Oversee primary and 2 satellite campuses
- Effective communicator with executive staff
- Manage records, equipment, materials
- Collaborate with Career Services to establish and manage internship program
- Manage resources to assure that course expectations are met
- Assist with classroom observations
- Provide recommendations regarding upgrades of subject matter hardware and software
- Establish master class schedule in collaboration with Dean and Registrar
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-567-6400 for additional information
Recruiters for Healthcare (Barquist Zitzke Assoc., LLC) is an RN owned and operated healthcare placement firm. We are dedicated to your career success. Our mission is to connect talented healthcare professionals to long term employment relationships. Healthcare is our background and our only focus.
Consistently named to Milwaukee Business Journal list of "Top Executive Search Firms." Please visit our website at www.recruiters4healthcare.com.