The Data Integration Specialist is a new position in the Primary Care Research Institute that requires an experienced professional from the health care or behavioral health sector that is highly knowledgeable about integrating data extracted from fragmented electronic patient care systems and program management systems for quality improvement spanning various treatment settings and organizations. This Specialist will work collaboratively with core stakeholders involved with the Erie County Opioid Epidemic Task Force (ECOETF) in support of data-driven enhancements of current and future ECOETF initiatives.
- Optimizes data coordination for evaluation in close collaboration with community partners and the PD/PI.
- Creates data integration structure for use by community partners that meets their needs and enhances the quality of data collected for evaluation, Works collaboratively with PCRI team members and community partners to problem solve, build consensus, and implements data coordination action plans to achieve short term project aims and long term strategic goals related to community impact.
- Develop and maintain auditable data management project documentation (e.g. data management plan, data quality plans, data entry guidelines, etc.)
- Support quality improvement analysis and resolution of discrepancies in data validation.
- Support data integration and coordination in all forms, including quantitative data collection from client/patient record systems, interviews, direct observation, or extraction from internet sources.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/r… packages.
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the http://buffalo.edu/University at Buffalo.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.