We would like to recruit an enthusiastic and creative scientists/researchers to work on an exciting Translational Proteomics project.
The postdoc will focus on developing and using LC-MS/MS-based proteomics strategy including data dependent/independent acquisition, parallel reaction monitoring, and multiple reaction monitoring using high resolution Orbitrap mass spectrometry to studying neurodegenerative disease in experimental mouse model and post-mortem brain tissues. The postdoc can also work on another project to validate biomarkers for early diagnosis and prognosis of heart diseases, cerebral ischemic stroke and diabetic vascular complications.
- Perform translational proteomics research.
- Work on clinical and animal tissues.
- Plan and design proteomics experiment.
- Maintain and optimize LC-MS/MS instrument
- Supervise junior researchers or PhD students
- Candidate with a recent Ph.D. degree in chemistry, physics or biology.
- Relevant experience in proteomics, mass spectrometry and scientific instrumentation.
- High creativity, enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Must be resourceful, proactive, with a good working attitude.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a group.
- Strong track record of productivity.
Interested applicant should send his/her CV along with a short statement of research interests to Associate Professor Siu Kwan Sze at email@example.com.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.