The primary responsibility of this person is to organize and execute a broad range of educational programs in support of the teaching program of the Department of Behavioral Science. Specific responsibilities include:
1. Assist in the medical education program by being a small group instructor in our medical education
courses and by coordinating our educational websites and teaching resources program.
2. Assist in implementing e-learning approaches to both newly developed and existing departmental
course offerings in the undergraduate, graduate, and medical curriculum.
3. Assist In administrative roles related to the department’s educational missions through service on
committees within the department and the college.
4. Enhance our program of educational research in medical behavioral science through scholarly
presentations, manuscripts, and other published educational resources.
5. On-going professional development of educational skills.
Please include a current CV and cover letter when submitting your application.
University of Kentucky considers the health, safety and well-being of our entire community to be a top priority. In alignment with this priority, all new hires must provide proof of COVID
-19 vaccination or obtain an approved medical or religious exemption as a condition of employment. For areas that fall under the federal CMS
mandate, start of employment cannot occur until two weeks after receiving the full COVID
-19 vaccination series or upon obtaining an approved exemption. Only vaccines approved by the World Health Organization can be accepted.