· BS in Dietetics or equivalent, with 3-5 years of experience in a research setting.
· Registered Dietitian (RD).
· Experience working within IRB guidance and policies.
· Experience working with research participants.
· Experience with menu/recipe development and Nutrition Data Systems for Research (NDSR) or similar food analysis program.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office software suite, email. PubMed.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Completion of ServSafe and Human Research Protection Protection training within two weeks of start date.