School of Computer Science and Engineering
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Professor (Tenured) in AI
Young and research-intensive, Nanyang Technological University (NTU Singapore) is ranked 13th globally. It is also placed 1st among the world’s best young universities and ranked 8th globally for Engineering and Technology.
The School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) is proud to have established an international reputation as one of the top Computer Science and Computer Engineering departments globally. This success is largely attributed to our unique blend of expertise in computer science and engineering which provides a conducive environment for faculty to pursue impactful interdisciplinary research.
SCSE invites qualified academics who possess a PhD in related disciplines to apply for a tenured Full Professor position in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. We seek individuals with exceptional academic and research leadership in Artificial Intelligence. Candidates must have proven track record in leading effective research teams in this rapidly evolving field and securing sizeable competitive research funding. Candidates should also demonstrate the ability to combine theoretical knowledge with practical development of computational solutions and systems. They should also demonstrate strong ability for good undergraduate and graduate level teaching.
Research application areas that are of relevance to the school include but not limited to the following:
• Physical and Cognitive Rehabilitation
• Novel Interactive Systems
• Conduct and lead high-quality innovative research in terms of publishing top-tier papers, securing competitive research grants, supervising research personnel.
• Conduct competent undergraduate and graduate level teaching, including academic supervision of undergraduate and graduate students and projects.
• Undertake responsibly assigned administrative services and leadership roles in the school, university and research centres.
Successful applicant will find NTU to be a stimulating environment conducive to professional growth and interdisciplinary collaborative research.
Interested applicants, please submit your application to the following link before 10 July 2020:
Note: Review of applications will commence immediately. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply early in order to be considered before the available position is filled. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.