Search for University Jobs in Health Sciences
Adjunct Instructor, School of Nursing
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
The University at Buffalo, School of Nursing
is seeking exceptional part-time adjunct faculty who are dedicated to providing quality educational experiences and to teach in clinical settings for the undergraduate pre-licensure program.
- Teach Clinical courses are offered primarily Wednesdays through Saturdays.
- The position requires availability to teach in clinical settings approximately 12-16 hours per week.
- Attend (in-person or virtually) meetings in the fall and spring semesters.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully.
- Maintain a strong commitment to Nursing's ethics and values as well as the school's mission and vision.
Opening available beginning spring 2023.
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |