The University at Buffalo School of Nursing has an exciting job opportunity of Research Associate Professor to advance the research mission of the School.
The primary responsibility of this position within Center for Nursing Research (CNR) is to move the school’s grant procurement process forward. This position will be responsible for grant development to include collaborating with Nursing faculty as a Primary or Co-Investigator in the preparation of cutting-edge grant proposals and applications, including working together to make decisions regarding the design of studies, the collection and analysis of data, and the presentation and dissemination of research findings. This position will spend approximately 70% of time working on grant application/implementation and 30% of time teaching. This position will report to the Associate Dean for Research and Scholarship within the CNR.
- Prepare grant applications and conduct research projects as PI or Co-I.
- Collaborate with faculty in the development of grant applications.
- Dissemination of research findings, including publications and conference presentations (at the regional, national, and international levels).
- Teaching of Graduate Courses on methodology and IRB process.
- Maintain 70% salary buyout through external grant funding.
- PhD degree
- Candidate’s program of research in line with research foci of the School of Nursing
- Prior federal funding history
- Bring existing external funding when hired
Applications cannot be accepted via email or US mail, please submit your application materials through the University at Buffalo website, UBJobs. Please do not call to inquire about application status, qualified candidates will be contacted.
The University at Buffalo is a flagship institution in the State University of New York system, UB is the largest and most comprehensive campus in the 64-campus SUNY system. It is a member of the Association of American Universities. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Visit http://nursing.buffalo.edu/our website to learn more about our school.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.