The School of Nursing is seeking a Clinical Educator to provide instruction, supervision, and evaluation of undergraduate nursing students, in primarily clinical settings. The Clinical Educator role includes:
- facilitating experiential learning using creative teaching strategies and evidence-based pedagogies in consultation with the clinical coordinator
- coordinator of pre-licensure programs
- course coordinator.
This position is a 100% teaching position that reports to the Assistant Dean of Undergraduate Studies.
To foster an environment of academic and scholarly excellence that develops nurse leaders who will improve the health and wellness of local, national and global communities.
UB School of Nursing Values: I-CARE
- I ntegrity – Honesty in all we do.
- C ollaboration – We value intra-professional, interprofessional and community collaboration to advance learning, discovery and practice.
- A ccountability – We hold ourselves responsible for behaviors, actions and results.
- R espect – For diverse backgrounds and opinions in an inclusive and compassionate manner.
- E xcellence – In innovative approaches to teaching, scholarship and service.
Our UB School of Nursing core values are inherent and critical to the achievement of our mission and vision.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.