The University of Kentucky College of Nursing is seeking a faculty member to operate as a Family Primary Care NP. This position requires an individual with clinical expertise in providing primary care. Primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Providing primary care services as an advanced practice nurse.
- Supervising students who are assigned to have clinical learning opportunities.
- Assisting with the development and instruction of courses in appropriate components of the College’s educational programs.
- Serving on committees in the college as appropriate or participating in health related organizations.
- Engaging with colleagues in scholarly activities such as presentations, continuing education offerings, consultations, publications or other forms of creative productivity.
To apply, please include a CV, cover letter, and unofficial transcript along with application. In addition, please provide contact information for three references when prompted in the application. References will not be contacted without consent from the applicant.
Applications will be reviewed immediately and continue until the position is filled.