Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As part of a diverse community of faculty and staff who represent many faith systems and worldviews, Marian University seeks an Adjunct Instructor in Online Biostatistics to promote our Catholic Franciscan mission and identity.
We invite applications for adjunct instructors for summer 2022 and fall 2022.
- Actively engage the Catholic Franciscan mission and identity of Marian University by modeling the Franciscan Sponsorship Values, honoring the legacy of the founding congregation, promoting unity in diversity, and integrating the Catholic Franciscan intellectual traditions in courses, programs, and services.
- The instructor will develop and teach one to two sections of accelerated, online courses in biostatistics.
- The ideal candidates must have knowledge of and commitment to the mission of Marian University.
- Master’s degree is required and previous online teaching experience is preferred.
- Teaching experience in biostatistics is required.
- Familiarity with Canvas LMS is beneficial.
Please Review Marian University’s Mission & Identity Statement before responding to the supplementary questions on your application:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.