Clinical Instructor, College of Nursing (3721, 3815)
Posting Number: req1045
Working 9 months per year
Faculty Non-Tenure Track
Division of Health Sciences
Pocatello - Main
This announcement will be used to fill two (2) opportunities on our Pocatello campus. The successful candidates will contribute to the teaching and service expectations of a faculty role in the College of Nursing. The emphasis is on teaching in the clinical setting, and in simulation.
• Teaching - Provide clinical, classroom, simulation, and online instruction, and support for traditional Bachelor of Science in Nursing undergraduate students (90%)
• Service - Serve on committees in the College of Nursing (10%).
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
• Applicants must hold a valid unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Idaho.
• At least two (2) years of full time clinical nursing experience.
• Commitment to enroll in a Master’s in Nursing Program at time of hire.
• Masters in Nursing Education degree.
• Demonstrated ability to teach.
• Strong clinical and/or nursing simulation background.
Apply online at https://isu.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=1045&site=1
Please submit the following documents with your application:
CV/Resume, Cover Letter, Copy of RN license and a list of three (3) professional references with contact information.
Priority consideration will be given to applications received by July 5, 2020. However, the position will remain open until filled. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. Includes a competitive benefits package. Offers of employment may be conditional pending successful completion of a background investigation.