Clinical Research Nurse Coordinator
The Clinical Research Associate I (Clinical Research Nurse Coordinator) performs a vital role for the Clinical Research Office (CRO) by coordinating various components of multiple clinical research studies at any time. This position reports to the CRO Associate Directors.
Primary responsibilities of the Clinical Research Nurse Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Undertake coordinating tasks of clinical research studies.
- Assist investigators in successful recruitment and retention of subjects.
- Guide day-to-day operations of assigned studies, assuring adherence to protocol.
- Generate accurate reports.
- Resolve queries in a timely manner.
- Maintain contact with Principal Investigator, monitoring agency, sponsor, and contracted vendors.
- Generate IRB approved materials for distribution to study subjects to promote project enrollment and retention of enrolled subjects.
- Oversee implementation of research studies, generation of qualitative and quantitative data and data collection forms and surveys.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the assigned project including development and implementation of research procedures and systems.
- Assist Principal Investigator with administration of clinical trial protocols, including obtaining informed consents and screening subjects, maintaining research records and research subject records, managing correspondence, researching medical records, recording data, and attending training sessions.
Support the management of the CRO.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/r… packages.
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the http://buffalo.edu/University at Buffalo.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.